The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A note of appreciation for our cherished suppliers
I just wanted to say how appreciative I am of our cherished suppliers,  and Rhuairidh and Tanya in particular of Vintage Austin Services for the terrific assistance in supplying me with a pair of new rear springs.  Rhuairidh assisted me through the convoluted on-line  process of making the shipping label for the UPS package which arrived today.

Great stuff.

Thank you for the great service. Smile
Stephen
Couldn’t agree more, David Cochrane in particular who patiently dealt with my error(s) when I wrongly ordered kingpin sets and a couple of other things. We are fortunate to say the least, and their continued supply of essential parts is ensuring the continued survival of our wonderful little cars.
Thank you all.
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
Thank you, Steve, glad it all worked out.
You may not appreciate the efficiency of our cherished suppliers until you hear the sad stories of people with cars only a year or so old. I was listening to “You and Yours” on the radio last week where one man was relating the tale of his Renault Clio which has been off the road for a number of months awaiting a part which is impossible to obtain at the moment. He was only one of a number of people phoning in with similar problems with their modern cars.