The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin 7 Saloon for sale- excellent deal ?
Car Austin Seven RK Saloon 1929 for sale - PreWarCar

This beautiful little Austin Seven RK Saloon from 1929 is now for sale.

I have no interest- just saw it  Smile
It does have a certain charm, doesn't it. Note, the price of 8495 is in euro, not sterling as I first read it, making it approximately £7250...
An odd mixture of features: rubber-mounted engine and four-speed gearbox, early deep-dished steering wheel, dashboard without glove pockets, and the handbrake suggests hydraulic brakes. I would also query the claim that it retains the original paint and upholstery!
Fascinating, the late model engine and gearbox, the French clock and oil gauge all add to the fun...Bruce, blow the moths out of that wallet of yours!
Sorely tempted, but I have "been instructed" that I do not need nor want any more cars...
What are you, man or mouse??
I am allowed to “want” more cars. Acquiring any is a different matter.
I am a rat, not a mouse, albeit a reckless one, but over time even that has been subdued....  Sad
It's 'orrible!
Thank you Chris, I thought the same but didn't like to say! Although it might be a good car for a restoration project, preferably at a much cheaper price.