The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Rally pre-booking end date
A gentle reminder that pre-booking for the National Austin Seven Rally at Beaulieu on 2nd July comes to an end on 2nd June.

You can download the entry form from the PWA7C website. https://www.pwa7c.co.uk/downloads/B2023%...0final.pdf

Come and join us for a great weekend!

.jpg   rally.JPG (Size: 112.93 KB / Downloads: 364)
I'm not going to make it in a 7... to much else on and I'm struggling for time. If I want to attend on foot (having driven down in my modern on the day) what is the drill?
Nick - You can either pre-book or buy an entry ticket on the gate. Your modern car will be able to park in a designated area of the rally field.
Thanks Nick, that's perfect.
Am I too late to book an autojumble stall? And at what cost? please.
John - Contact rally organiser, Ian Nelson. ian.s.nelson@btinternet.com
Hi Nick,

I'm not 100% sure if I can make it and will drive over from Belgium Saturday night after work, do you know if they close the gate for the camping ? as it will be late, or I'll need sleep in the car somewhere :-(

I'm hoping to shop for all those missing parts :-)

cheers
Matt
Goodness me Matt. That is dedication!

On the Saturday evening the gate will be manned until 10pm. If you miss that then you will not be able to enter until Sunday morning at 8am.