The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A7 Centenary Event full-length film
Fed up of 'nothing to watch on the telly'? 

Salvation is at hand!

The 58 minute film of the A7 Centenary Event is now published!

https://a7centenary.com/film/
Hi all, Fantastic, as I wrote in our club magazine Y Saith. just after the 'bash' It was an inspired choice. I know you can not please everyone but, the committee did a bang on job. Pat and I had a great time doing a number of shifts  in the booking in reception area, meeting Austin Seven members from  far and wide. once again well done to every won who helped out and participated. S&P
Well done to all who filmed and edited the Centenary film. A great "souvenier" to download and save.
Watched it last night. Excellent production.
Just brings home how much work went into staging the event.
Well done to everyone involved.
Richard.
I have just watched it and really enjoyed it. Having spent so much time embedded in the Pop Up Museum, I suddenly realised how little I actually saw of the event!!

Well done Tim. What an undertaking...

Hugh
Hi. Absolutely brilliant! 
Thanks once again to everyone who made the whole event such an overwhelming success and a worthy winner of the awards.
I doubt I'll be there with the Nippy in another hundred years but, whoever is there, I trust they have an equally great week away enjoying the cars, the occasion and the company.
Best wishes,
Nick
Almost one year on and so much to reminisce. Fellowship, food, fun and our favorite cars. The excellent film captures it all, I shall have it converted to DVD, don't trust the cloud. I join with the others in giving thanks to the organizers whose vision, effort and time, made it happen. This film is a tangible tribute to them. thanks Russell
I cannot imagine how many hours of editing went into this. Even better I was pleased to see my RP AOC 700 made the cut in action at 47 min 47 sec. I was always disappointed that we did not make it on to the 1972 Longbridge film. Worth the 50 year wait!