The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Archive donations
I never cease to be amazed at the generosity of folks:

A small book encouraging owners to explore the country in their Austins. My thanks to Howard Wright for this...

Mike Morley kindly donated a wallet folder full of 7 related articles from magazines he had collected over many years

Chris Garner has recently sent through a couple of items. First a fascinating booklet from 1932 outlining the terms and arrangements for an Apprenticeship at Longbridge

The second, a real find, a Swiss Brochure for Austins sold through Zutter of Zurich. Although we have brochures from France, Germany, Italy and Holland etc, I have never see on from Switzerland before

Then, just this morning, through the auspices of Howard Annett and others in the Austin 7 Owners Club, a remarkable donation from Didi Steck of two period Mulliner and Weymann brochures. Austin Brochures are, it must  be said, relatively common, having been published in their thousands. These must have been much fewer in number and hence are extremely rare and unusual...

My heart felt thanks goes out to those who have donated these items. I cannot say often enough, Donations are the absolute life blood of the collection...

Hugh

Oh, and an oversight! Last, but not least, Alan Osborne very kindly donated a couple of interesting brochures for the Super Accessories specials:

Thanks to everyone who contributes to the Austin Seven archive... Cannot wait to see them in digital zed form.
That's a remarkable selection of brochures - especially the Mulliner one which is superb! Grateful thanks to all our generous donors.
What a wonderful addition to the collection - the Mulliner especially, it must be very rare indeed. Can't wait to see the scans.
Super duper Hugh Smile