The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heater?
Thanks for all the comments. I'm a bit hesitant about cutting a hole in the bulkhead, and not keen on changing the passenger - she's been looking after me for over 48 years, so don't think that's an option.

Strangely the cold feet were not mentioned today.
    Here's a photo of offside plate, the one for the nearside goes under the exhaust on an RN and over the exhaust on an RP Tiger. I usually remove them in the summer to aid engine cooling.
Thanks didn’t know their was one for the offside thanks !

Heater fitted in my Big 7 but the same Smiths heater and pump were previously fitted in my Ruby special. Fed from the bottom of the radiator drain and to the top hose. The pump is not rely needed works well without with the thermosyphon doing the work.
Interesting that it works without a water pump. Thanks Peter.
Just got this off ebay this morning for £20, nothing too intrusive and if                             it can help to take off the condensation from my Windscreen so be it!. I may add a little fan behind the Matrix though.
We get the picture ! (many times)  Big Grin
I can remember being at the 1992 at Cofton Park which was wet and not so warm, by Sunday evening Sue and I were cold and we got into a Seven and drove to Bromsgrove for fish and chips by the time we were halfway there we were nice and toasty with no heater.
My son gave me a similar sized auxiliary heater radiator that he removed from a scrap BMW. I think that it was used to demist the windows quickly. He kept it in case it would go into an Austin Seven.

Jamie.