The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Late Ruby on ebay
Hi,

A very late Ruby (Chassis No. 288713) is being offered on ebay, said to be in original condition, though there are no pictures of the engine bay.  It certainly has some patina.  As an example of one of the latest saloons, it does appear largely correct.  However, the damage to the rear of the body is rather unfortunate? 

(I don't know the car or the seller, so the usual disclaimers apply.)
I wonder what it reversed into.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/314439973359?...R_zSypXWYQ
I've a couple of marks on mine - where a friend shut the garage door onto it years ago - but only in the paint. (It would buff out, as they say.)
Absolutely wonderful! Love it just the way it is....as they say it’s only original once.
I like the way it looks - but wouldn't swap it for my car that I use all the time - it wouldn't survive as it is? This one needs to be conserved?
I love the crease in the rear upper part, did he reverse into a partially dropped "up-and-over" garage door?
There appears to be a repair to the bottom of the B-pillar.
Is there a practical way to repair corrosion to this area?
Some lovely original interior features. I suspect it's not the original paint but it is rather nice.
No under bonnet pictures thuogh…..