The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy and Austin Seven and save £12.50 a day
No, it's not joke - if you live in or near a ULEZ zone it's recommended that you buy an Austin Seven.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I mentioned this on the Austin Ten Drivers Club forum, but no one acknowledged the fact!
I took the Austin to Hyde Park, for the start of the London to Brighton run in November. I paid the ULEZ, but when I was paying, I noticed a comment that if you have an old car, you must register it before driving into London, in order to avoid the charge. I was too late.
I was out of the centre of London by midday on the Sunday, so avoided the congestion charge.
Does this all sound correct?
I’m pretty sure you are okay on the congestion charge Colin as it doesn’t kick in until noon at the weekend.

I used to travel into London regularly, even after I stopped working in town, I would often go shopping for shirts and stuff, regularly dining out and various gigs, but it such a hassle these days I try to avoid it.
There aren't enough to go round?
What twaddle! There are numerous modern and brand new cars that are ULEZ exempt, as are all Historic class cars. As I understand it is necessary to register any exempt car with TFL before venturing into the city.
Rubies - I meant.
Probably seal the end of historic car exemptions. Always feared a Mk 2 Jag held together with filler having an accident and the Red tops screaming headlines.