The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
A very merry Christmas to one and all and hope all your presents are Austin related.

Adrian.
And to you too!

Shy
Happy Christmas to all my friends out there. I don't contribute much to the forum, but am grateful to the many people that do.

My family are always highly amused by my Christmas list, playing a game of 'What the hell is that used for', every Christmas morning. For the past 20 years, it has always focused on bits for my Cambridge Special, so 2022 has been a great year, having got it back on the road. My family now understand that all those presents were truly appreciated.

Best of luck for 2023. I hope it's a good year for you all.

All the best,
Colin
Merry Christmas everyone!
May 2023 prove to be happy, peaceful, safe and full of fun for you all...
Best wishes,
Nick
Have a good Christmas, everybody
Alan Fairless
Merry Christmas to you all. Thank you for all your help and suggestions to my many questions here on the forum. I hope your Christmas and holidays are happy ones.
Stephen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Best Wishes to all Austin Seven Enthusiasts word-wide from us fellow enthusiasts in New Zealand.
Its 9-50 am here , 24 degrees Celsius and a beautiful cloudless day, most welcome after a few weeks of changeable wet weather.
Take care of your families and cars in the new Year.
Regards
Steve Hainsworth
Wellington
NZ