The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave Wilcox trial
Hi,

Does anyone have the instructions for the trial. I have entered but do not know start times etc.

My chummy has driven round the block so almost fully prepared.

Thanks
I also have an entry, but no instructions as yet. I was hoping to have them by now, as time before the 29th is rather limited and having not previously attended this trial I rather wanted to sort out where the access points are.
Worth
a nudge I think
Jack
It appears to be at the same site as last year and was all on one site, so no road driving required. It was easy to find and signposted well including from one direction taking you past and up to a roundabout to save crossing the oncomming traffic. As yet nothing has come through here but suspect it will appear soon.

Hugh
Instructions now received
Jack
Hi Everyone,

Looking forward to a bit of Austin motoring, so plan to drive up to the Dave Wilcox trial. If the car behaves itself (as it normally does) and I get there on time, I will offer my services as a marshal. 

Could someone post some information on here please, so I know what time marshals need to be there.

Thanks,
Colin
I am not involved with running the trial, but I believe the Clerk of the Course intends to be there by 8am, and the trial starts at 10am. Cliff.
Thanks Cliff.
Good information. I'll aim to get there 9:00 to 9:30. Looking forward to seeing lots of friendly faces.
https://www.theguardian.com/news/gallery...est-photos
A friend has just sent me this link. I hope I have managed to tranasfer it. Cliff.
In between the legalised cannabis dispensary and the one horse open sleighs we find Austin Sevens. Oh dear, Much Marcle may be a sad disappointment on Sunday!
My second appearance in a paper on a trial. The first was the Daily Mail on the Lakeland in 2015, I suppose this is an improvement! 

Of course Cressida is driving here, and a stirling job she did too.