The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A7CA - Opportunity to Win a Unique Austin 7 for £10
"Dear All,

Here is a great opportunity for your club members to support a worthwhile charity whilst also having the opportunity to win a fantastic Austin 7 for just £10!

Many of you will already know about the amazing trip around the America's done by Guy Butcher and Eunice Kratky in their Austin Seven in 2012/13 to raise money for the Dame Harris Rogers Trust. To date they've raised more than £21k for this Devon charity that does remarkable work supporting young adults with learning difficulties and their families.

The raffle for this unique car will be drawn on 14th December so there is still time to buy a ticket. Just go to the website www.Bespk.com and navigate to the 'raffle of the car' page. Here you will find the Just Giving page and by making a donation of £10 you can be entered into the prize draw. The prize will include the car, the spares and tools taken on the adventure and a copy of the book.

All the information about purchasing raffle tickets and the book are to be found on this website www.Bespk.com and are featured on the back of the flyer attached to this email.

An event is also being organised at Treburley Garage, Lezant, Launceston, PL15 9PU on the morning of Saturday 3rd December between 9.30am and 12.30pm to try to sell some more raffle tickets. It’s a very informal affair to which anyone is welcome.
Best Wishes,

Paul Lawrence
A7CA Sec."
I saw the car at Moreton and had a chat with the owners while buying a ticket. Much to my regret I completely forgot to take any pictures of it!

This one?
That's it, thank you! A very well-prepared car, worth a £10 ticket.
Do we know who won?
I bought a £10 ticket a day prior to the cut off date for inclusion in the draw for the A7, but never received any further communication from the organisers nor did I receive my ticket - I'm somewhat disappointed.
The car has been won by a gent in Gloucestershire, he is reported to be quite shocked.

Well done to everyone who supported the venture.

Knowing Guy very well, Jeff, I am confident your ticket would have been entered properly in the draw. I am happy to put you in direct contact with him, if you feel that you would like to discuss it with him.
Guy and Eunice have done so much to raise money for this worthwhile cause and their generosity in auctioning off the car deserves appreciation and admiration.

I'm just sorry my ticket wasn't the winner!
Oh well, at least I don't have to find space to keep another car!