The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you remember Potterspury Festivals of Transport 1981-1985?
In the 1980s our village, Potterspury, ran weekend transport festivals that became quite successful for a time. Unfortunately in 1985 the venue was moved to the Milton Keynes Bowl and they were not repeated. The problem with 1985 was that Live Aid just happened to select the same dates for their global media events and the public stayed away - glued to their TVs instead. 

My only involvement with classic cars at the time was to help a friend attend with a 1947 MG Y saloon. I had given up my Seven Special in the late 60s. However, I did act as a steward at the Potterspury festivals.