The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shuttleworth Race Day photos
Some photos of last Sunday's Race Day at Shuttleworh Collection, Old Warden. Quite a number of Sevens in attendance. 

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjA9wt8
Thanks Hugh for sharing these images with us. A fabulous collection for those car and aircraft fans among us!
Bob
Well, that's a new one on me Bob. I've never been mistaken for an Archivist before! :-)
Well that's a new one on me too. I was sure I was addressing the alchemist Big Grin . However no hard feelings Nick I hope.
Bob
A great day out and you even caught Dad and I in a escape attempt to the trailer park with the Renault. Highligh of the day for me was geting a wizz up the runway in an aero engined Krit which a friend owns. Rather different from the Austin!
Hi Nick

thank you for a fabulous set of images. not only are the photographs superb, but thy also convey the atmosphere of the day very well.

I appreciate the time and energy you devote to bring us these shots.

regards from a Victa Airtourer pilot in Myrtleford, Victoria Australia

Bernard Snoodyk
Thanks Bernard. My pleasure.
Excellent pics. I was supposed to be there but having just recovered from covid, tested negative and ready to go I was struck down by a cold and had to cancel. Doh!