The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error messages
Is anyone else getting reams of error message code as shown in the example below? (This is just a couple of entries, there are dozens above them). I have tried different browsers and it is the same on all of them.

.jpg   forum.JPG (Size: 106.35 KB / Downloads: 368)
Thank you to the Management for sorting out the technical whatever-it-was that was causing the problem with the Forum. We owe a lot to the volunteers behind the scenes who look after this very useful and highly-regarded resource.

David
(03-10-2022, 07:44 PM)David Cochrane Wrote: Thank you to the Management for sorting out the technical whatever-it-was that was causing the problem with the Forum. We owe a lot to the volunteers behind the scenes who look after this very useful and highly-regarded resource.

David

+1 from me

Howard
And me.
Alan Fairless
..and me, I was suffering withdrawal symptoms.
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
Great to be back up and running. Thank you Management - whoever you are!
Me too as well also.

Isn't it sad that we were so missing the Forum  Big Grin
(03-10-2022, 10:19 PM)Tony Press Wrote: Me too as well also.

Not at all Tony. I was getting withdraw symptoms too.

At first, I thought it was my antediluvian computer running XP, but, no, all seemed well in the boiler room. I must admit, though, that one or two sites now tell me that my prehistoric software in no longer supported and I began to think that the forum had gone the same way.

Well done, Management, for sorting it out, even though (according to the latest message) it may be temporary.
(03-10-2022, 10:26 PM)David Stepney Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 10:19 PM)Tony Press Wrote: Me too as well also.

Not at all Tony. I was getting withdraw symptoms too.

At first, I thought it was my antediluvian computer running XP, but, no, all seemed well in the boiler room. I must admit, though, that one or two sites now tell me that my prehistoric software in no longer supported and I began to think that the forum had gone the same way.

Well done, Management, for sorting it out, even though (according to the latest message) it may be temporary.

I run an 'old' computer with XP as well because many of my late wife's genealogy programs only operate XP. 

I recently rebuilt her very old (20 plus years ?) genealogy website on it because the previous provider closed - still running well with no complaints that it is out of date. 

The day to day Windows 7 computer is still good as well - why change just for change sake.  

Back to Austin Sevens.
The fix is temporary, a permanent one is being sought.