The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Ow much?!
I'll just leave these with you...

.jpg   2 prices.JPG (Size: 58.52 KB / Downloads: 519)
Like anything, you can ask what you like but there's no guarantee you'll sell it. £20 the lot and that's being generous, mind you I'm not renowned for being flash with my cash...
Thanks for the post Nick. I will have a look around my garage for bits of sevens that I have acquired over the years and no longer require. Stick them on eBay and retire to luxury. Well that’s if they sell.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
well, it's certainly worked with getting some publicity. Other than the postage being a bit high on a few of 'em, I dont see comedy 'buy it now' prices being a problem as long as there is a best offer when you can put in a far lower, reasonable offer to you.
"Wall art"
The seller is someone we're familiar with here!!

Steve
Congrats Steve. You win the prize for spotting 'you-know-who'.
Aye, Wall Art.... I have the back half of a C15 van that I've made into a trailer. Perhaps when I get bored with it I can cut it in half again and stick it on the living room wall as a drinks cupboard. I wonder what the Mem'Sahib's view on that might be... (she's already pestering me to get shut of it)

[Image: 20191224-145457-resized.jpg]
If it wasn't for the fact that I saw my lathe in my garage about 20 minutes ago, I be thinking that you'd got it in yours, Bruce  Big Grin Big Grin

Hope you're both well.

Steve
ML7 - n° K90153. Tony will probably know who bought it new.