The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centenary Event - programme and exhibition guide…
Today is the first time I have had, since the Event closed, to sit down and read these publications.

They are absolutely superb, those involved are to be congratulated.

If you missed out on getting copies at the event, information on how you can buy them will be published in a future Association Magazine.

The photos and text are really excellent, this is first class work.

.jpeg   82E9C674-0681-4A5A-9EAD-9997A4A73247.jpeg (Size: 971.28 KB / Downloads: 264)
.jpeg   BF91E1EC-79D6-499B-8D52-4F23AF51743A.jpeg (Size: 898.23 KB / Downloads: 264)
Having spent nearly all my working life in magazine publishing, I have to agree, brilliant work!
All are absolutely first-class jobs - and an essential addition to any collection of Austin Seven literature. Like Ruairidh, I too have only just got around to reading them. The Prescott programme is also well worth having. Postage £1.70 and a donation to Parkinsons appreciated - sold on the day for £5.00 Cheques payable to "A7 Centenary Festival"  Graham Beckett 77 All Saints Lane, Nettleham, Lincoln LN2 2NJ)
Having had my newly purchased copy removed from me at Prescott, the replacement has just arrived. Far beyond just a programme, an excellent reference work. Congratulations to all.
I was delighted at the inclusion of these publications in our goody bags - the quality and content are superb. Another examples of the event organisers having gone the extra mile with all aspects of the centenary.
(12-08-2022, 08:18 AM)Peter Naulls Wrote: Another example of the event organisers having gone the extra mile with all aspects of the centenary.

I think the extra Lands End to John O'Groats is nearer the mark. The best event I've ever been to by way more than a mile.