The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MkI Swallow Saloon Seating
I have been tasked with re-commising a couple of Auistin Sevens from a probate estate. One of the cars is a MkI Swallow Saloon, the interior trim of which
is incomplete. The first time I saw the car, I assumed the passenger front seat was missing.Last week I saw the car again, and it appears the backs of both front seat are there, but there are no bases. At Moreton, I looked at a MkI Swallow that had a single bench base for both driver and passenger, whilst the passenger side seat back, hinged forward towards the driver's side to give access to the rear of the car. This is possibly the arrangement for the car I am dealing with.
I have tried "googling" Austin Seven Swallow Register, to no avail. Can anyone help me contact a 1930 MkI Swallow Saloon owner, so that I can determine
how to proceed?
John
sent you a PM
John,

Email and website address for the Swallow Register. I believe Lorna Mountford of Stoney Heath, Baughurst, Tadey is the registrar - her telephone numbers can be found on the a7ca.org 'Members Clubs' / 'Associate Clubs and Registers' page under 'Swallow Register'. This information courtesy of the a7ca.org 'Member Clubs' page. 

info@swallowregister.org

http://www.swallowregister.org
John,  I am certain that the bench seat with hinged passenger seat back is correct for an early car.

Incidentally, there never was a Mk 1 or Mk2 ; just model years.