The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Centenary Event - Prescott…
Unfortunately I was unable to leave the site for six days so missed taking part in this, please upload your comments and photos here…
Hi Ruairidh 

Just a couple of shots of cars that took my fancy

Cheers

Howard

.jpeg   042828E2-FC8A-4317-B4DF-7C8E03226AFF.jpeg (Size: 168.68 KB / Downloads: 519)
.jpeg   4572D441-1DDB-4202-9652-DF79F97C787E.jpeg (Size: 136.82 KB / Downloads: 519)
One of the few whole car (rather than small bits of) photos I took in the Prescott paddock

[Image: 52248808601_987e038826_z.jpg]
Hi Ruairidh, I took a couple at Prescott

https://www.flickr.com/photos/querth/set...0300696599
Can anyone tell me who the ladies were who took the hill in the afternoon?  Many of them were wearing pink, I'm guessing they were raising money for charity. Unfortunately, the commentator had lost his notes so was only able to tell us the colours of the cars!

I've just been watching the stream on YouTube again, here are some screenshots...

They are an informal group of ladies who meet and have weekends/weeks away at various times of the year calling themselves 'Chummy Ladies'. All drive Chummies and are, mainly, VSCC members.

Steve
Thanks, Steve. Having read your reply I Googled "Chummy Ladies". 

To avoid anyone else making the same mistake here is a safe link: PreWarCar - Chummy Ladies

They seem an intrepid bunch.
Well, that was a red rag to a bull... I just had to google 'Chummy ladies'. And gosh, how richly I was rewarded...

.jpg   chummy.JPG (Size: 23.5 KB / Downloads: 317)
My issue was when I subsequently logged on to Facebook, I was surprised at how many local ladies wanted to be chummy. In fact I'm not sure they really were all local. I'm certain they weren't all ladies.
Josie went up Prescott Hill Climb Course! What fun!,