The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centenary event - pop up museum photos…
(31-07-2022, 01:31 PM)Archivist Wrote: Charles - some of these photos are well known (or should I say, have been seen before) some not, so are of interest. There are a couple of strands that seem to link the photos - one is Gunnar Poppe and the other is Ireland. I will get in touch and chat with you about these. It would be good to get some really good images of these for the Archive, if possible.. I will ring ....

Thanks for posting them...

Hugh

Look forward to that Hugh

Charles
I missed this Thanks Ruairidh.
(01-08-2022, 06:19 AM)Tony Press Wrote: Thank you- I will just have to resort to clicking on the sideways picture !

I thought it had turned one of my pictures on its side- and I don't use the phone for pictures - they are for phoning people  Rolleyes 

I still have a camera- how old fashioned is that- at least it is digital or whatever it is called.
It really is well worth clicking on all the pictures to get the full-resolution image - which can be up to 3MB, so giving a very clear and detailed view. Note: in some cases, if the original is low resolution, it won't make any difference.