The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Ruby Mk 2 Trafficators SF36
I’m looking for a pair of Trafficators 
not sure of the type required as I do not have any in my box of bits..
Thanks
If you look on eBay, there appear to be a number of regular sellers of these units - some new old stock. As far as I know, early Mk.1 Rubys had the type with the vertical bulge for the bulb. Seen from the outside, the arm has a clear bulge in it and the aperture in the B post the necessary "circular" cut-out. These were very complicated and fragile units and are very rare, though I've managed to mock up some non-working replacements for our car.
Later Mk.1 cars and all the Mk 2 had a simpler and stronger type with "straight" arms with a parallel slot in the B post - and you should be able to get something that fits. But, beware, the plate that holds the solenoid and other bits was made in several varieties to suit other makes - and it might be a good idea to ask a fellow Mk 2 owner to remove the covers inside the car and let you see what's what.
Here's all the known data on the subject: http://pub25.bravenet.com/forum/static/s...6&cmd=show

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   Untitled-1.jpg (Size: 268.01 KB / Downloads: 394)
Many thanks Tony
I have these fitted 
Not sure what type they are or what vehicle they are from

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Speaking to suppliers it seems like the only ones readily available are SF80s however I’m advised that the are 11mm wide
On my car the apertures are 12mm at the bottom narrowing to 10 mm at the top
Could anyone with a Mk 3 Ruby please measure their car to confirm dimensions please
Many thanks
Measured my Mk2 (1937) Ruby
Slot - TOP 10mm wide, BOTTOM 12mm wide
Arm - TOP 8mm wide, BOTTOM 10mm wide
Arms are later type 
Hope this helps
That’s great
Same as mine
What type of trafficators do you have GCD ?
Sorry, Can't tell you the exact type as I've never had to take them out as they work O.K.
All I can tell you is that they take a Lucas225 3W festoon bulb, but I'm sure that one of the A7 experts will know the correct Lucas number .
I have flashing LED bulbs fitted to 12v Trafficators...I think they may be available for 6v....
Following some advice on a number of posts I’ve got some SF80s however they a appear to be a little long. I’m not sure the brackets I have are correct but this is solvable I guess even if I make some bespoke
I’m not quite sure how they fit to be honest
If anyone has some pics of them from both inside and out that would be great