The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prior's Motor Works and the Centenary
I'm a bit confused here.
If we enter the site we can't leave until 4-5 pm ?
The impression I got from the itinerary was driving days out in surrounding area.If you're staying on site,how does this work ?
Can someone advise please.
(12-07-2022, 03:32 PM)Austin in the Shed Wrote: I'm a bit confused here.
If we enter the site we can't leave until 4-5 pm ?
The impression I got from the itinerary was driving days out in surrounding area.If you're staying on site,how does this work ?
Can someone advise please.
I can't find anything in the paperwork and emails, etc that I have that prevents you from coming and going as you wish.
The information email sent to all entrants earlier this week makes it clear that once you have checked in at the Fire Service College you may come and go as you please.
I sometimes wonder if the information e-mails are read by anyone, what with all the questions that have been already answered in them. Thanks for all your efforts.
(12-07-2022, 09:37 PM)Peter Clayton Wrote: I sometimes wonder if the information e-mails are read by anyone, what with all the questions that have been already answered in them. Thanks for all your efforts.

Hear hear, Peter.
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
(12-07-2022, 09:37 PM)Peter Clayton Wrote: I sometimes wonder if the information e-mails are read by anyone, what with all the questions that have been already answered in them. Thanks for all your efforts.

Indeed. If all else fails, RTFM.