The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cfr2 with DEL
I’m going to try and use the above combination and was wondering if there was a diagram or advice regarding wiring 
I believe without modification I would have two resistors (one in cutout and one in DEL) for the half charge 
I currently have the dynamo on the bench but I’m unsure how to check if the resistor in the dynamo is serviceable 
Grateful for any advice 
Thanks
have you read all the threads (e.g #6 post) advised in your 'dynamo identification' thread?
You need to get your head around Hales, which you now have, and the comments made by people like Parazine over how they replaced the defunct resistance. The worst that can happen is that you end up with terribly cut down charge if you try it and find there are too resistances... rather than the one you now hope? maybe!
I will have another look at that Jon
Why don't you just change the dynamo to a later one, a working DEL is in demand and later working Dynamos are more plentiful there must be some people here who would happily do a swap.
Black Art Enthusiast
That’s a thought Ian
I will see if I get any offers