The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beaulieu National A7 Rally
Just wanted to say had a great time yesterday at the Rally. It was lovely to see so many well turned out 7s of every variety. The Star of the show was the Genuine EA sports VE 4492 it’s not everyday you see a car like that out in the open. Enjoy your cars kind regards Joe 

.jpeg   8574FCB1-C404-4410-931F-F03B110988B0.jpeg (Size: 165.97 KB / Downloads: 449)                        
Joe - you should really have both the EA sports pictured next to each other... they both have long history.
Is that better? You have to crop pictures sometimes to upload them onto this page
(04-07-2022, 10:55 AM)JonE Wrote: Joe - you should really have both the EA sports pictured next to each other... they both have long history.

Is the green and cream one the one that either carried a 1922 Denbighshire reg number (either that or a Cape town reg number)?
well done with the pictures joe,

there were some lovely cars there.

and apart from one shower in the afternoon, the weather was ideal.

tony
Excellent weekend as ever and thanks to the organisers and their helpers. Just got back this morning in 3 hours 20 minutes, distance 179 miles.
  This was my favourite with just the right amount of period bling. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-07-2022, 12:37 PM)Hedd_Jones Wrote: Is the green and cream one the one that either carried a 1922 Denbighshire reg number (either that or a Cape town reg number)?

It's on the register as CA now BS, and yes, was one of three raced by Robb Motors in Capetown (according to what was on the screen). As it's a B2 it's not ledgered (like VE) but sits in what was a consecutive batch, as does its engine.
And it belongs to a reader and sometimes poster on here.

Steve
I recall a chummy with a TK registration back in the mid-1960s, bright blue with white wheels and hydraulic brakes, owned then by Henry Dale in Chesterfield - I wonder whether that's the same car.
My money was on the Type R Top Hat DP 9102. Period single rear light as well!
Well done Roger Harvey.
Also rather liked the two original EA Sports. Thanks Robert & James for exhibiting.