The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punch Bowl
Anyone going tomorrow?
Sorry, won't be able to make it guys - I will however be venturing into the uncharted north of Occitanie into t'wilds of the Lozère for a slap up binge at the French version of Mrs Miggins' Pie Shoppe, as seen here in pre-covid days. It's a bit hot for the Mem'Sahib to venture out in the Austin, so the Ark Royal is currently getting under steam and will set sail from her mooring in St Rekkers in the Morning.... bon appetit!

[Image: IMG-20180801-WA0002.jpg]

see: www.hotel-bargeton.com
I assume this is the one in Marton cum Grafton? Afraid I can't make it, but you might ask if he still sells "K9P". When the pub was taken over decades ago the incoming landlord decided to make a return on all the various old bottles of spirits by mixing them up and offering them for sale. I'm sure he'd be arrested today.
Going to Shelsley on Sunday, does that count as an appropriate outing? Might be some mixed spirits in the paddock, to add to the rich nose of Castrol R.
I am also heading to Shelsley
The days of K9P are long gone I gather. It was extensively refurbished a few years ago and has changed hands a couple of times since...
If this rain holds off long enough I'll go I n the BSA

Maybe I should have taken the seven to the Punchbowl, but instead went in this Austin to Wrose carnival in Bradford. What a din. Not one but four lots of BOOM BOOM BOOM  music all at the same time.
You must be getting old Andrew!
(03-07-2022, 10:58 AM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: You must be getting old Andrew!

What was that? Pardon.