The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PM inbox
I received a notification that all the space in my PM box was used and that I needed to delete some mails beforeI could receive any more. I have deleted all mails pre 2022 but the message remains ... it must be operator malfunction but I can't see what I've done wrong. HELP, PLEASE!
It’s all those orders for wing tanks Duncan!
If only!
I'm actually serious about this, I have deleted almost all my PMs to free space but the warning remains.
PLEASE COULD SOMEONE IN THE ADMIN DEPT. GET IN TOUCH
Once you delete them Duncan they go into your trash can, you have to delete them from there as well to free up the space.
Black Art Enthusiast
I have tried that, I'm obviously doing something wrong....I look at the trash can, highlight the contents I can see and click delete . They vanish from the screen and a box pops up and I can return to the trash but when I do they are still there.
Now, if there was a hex head I could put a chisel to and hit with a persuader I'm sure I could manage that...
Do I have to do them one at a time or something? If so it's beyond painful...
I've just done mine. Selecting all at top right only catches one page at a time, so as you will have multiple pages in each folder this may be fooling you into thinking you have deleted nothing.
I seem to have managed it