The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV production company seeks Chummy to buy
In connection with the Austin Seven centenary year, I have been contacted by a Television Production company who are seeking to buy an Austin 7 Chummy for an upcoming film.

Due to the nature of the filming they’re searching for a Chummy that doesn’t need to run mechanically, or could be a project vehicle that needs some restoration.
They’re willing to look at any options that someone might have for sale.

If you have something potentially suitable let me know via PM and I will put them in touch.
Hmm
Any potential provider might want a bit more info less it be Top Gear planning to drop a caravan on it...
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Don't sell it Pike.
Ah, Dunford. Your name vill also go on ze liszt!
I understand they commonly hire cars. Perhaps they want to replicate an IRA event.
On first reading this seems to be in incredibly poor taste.

Please explain what you mean.
Are not Ian and Bruce's posts a reference to that exceedingly funny 'Dad's Army' episode in which Philip Madoc was the rather self-assured German U boat captain who tried to intimidate his captors (Captain Mannering et al) with 'a list'?
My question is to Bob.
Maybe they want to mke a drama with a car bombing or somesuch. Somewhat as did for Mountbatten.
I remember the film company blowing up a box saloon in a Poirot episode...I hope they don’t have the same sad ending planned for the poor old Chummy...