The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of Modified Boat-tail 2-seater Climbing Norwegian Mountain
Interesting that the Chummy has a crackle-finish dashboard.
Improved detail: click the picture for a much-improved image. and scroll in for some interesting details.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well trying to interpret that will be a historian's delight. Is the young lady looking out of the piano nobile window in uniform? There is much graffiti, so what does it mean and why is it still there? Illustration of different sorts of wing tank, so this morning it is thank you to Duncan.
She's realised he doesn't have a drop front axle and a pointy tail, and is re-examining her whole thoughts about the relationship.

Mike - where is the crackle finish image??
'when he said he would send his car and driver, this is not what she imagined leaving her wondering what else was smaller than imagined.'
Crackle-finish dash - the red two-seater below on the Derbsyhire run had one (thought not of the correct sort) - and also a curved cut-out in the centre. Look at the dynamo charge on the summer setting...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   dashboard.jpg (Size: 65.36 KB / Downloads: 74)
Ah, Tony beat me to it; Jon, check the video near the end.

I was going to comment on the charging rate, too; it also looks like there's a gearbox in the speedo drive to alter the ratio.
ah - its was the 'Chummy' that was confusing me! What is the think on the bottom of the speedo? An export converter?