The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Jubilee entry list…
From my father via Tony Hatch…

Thumbs Up 
There's some great names on there, dad and I were only talking about it yesterday. Thanks for posting the photos Ruairidh
No problem - Ian has misplaced his copy and Tony Hatch was able to give him this one a few days ago, thanks to Tony.
I still have my copy it is one of my treasured items. 
Gordon
207.... just sayin'   Rolleyes
Looking on the brighter side the car that was used for my wedding in 1982 is on the list.
The sadder side is the number of names I knew in the 1970s onwards that are no longer with us.
I wonder how many of the cars will be at Moreton in the Marsh.
Nice to see that the car you had for your wedding is still on the list. I’d be more worried about what’s going to happen in the years to come with regards clubs and cars. I attended a local meet last night and I was the only seven there. I think pre war cars have a limited market and audience. The rise in living costs hasn’t also helped. I did enjoy chatting to Members of the public and showing them the car last night. Maybe after all the hype of the centenary maybe prices will level out a bit. Enjoying using the car with every chance I get this year and will continue to do so. I’m trying to get the daughter interested and took her for the first time in the car last night. She loved it. Trying to keep the pre war car movement going to the next generation. Enjoy your cars

(20-05-2022, 10:43 AM)Hugh Barnes Wrote: 207.... just sayin'   Rolleyes

14... !
97 and 100  Smile
Interesting that the Specials are separated out at the end of the list, and there are only 8 of them!