The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP rear seat back help please!
i know this is a bit cheeky fellas but I thought I’d give it a try!

I’m retrimming the box saloon and I’ve forgotten how the cover is fixed to the plywood back, particularly the edges at the base, would some kind soul be able to post a snap so I can get it somewhere near correct?

I’ve done the headlining all the panels and door cards, just the seats to do and I’m ready for the Centenary.

Ruairidh, if you weren’t so hairy I’d give you a kiss, but we are likely to get tangled up!

That is perfect, thank you so much for taking the time to do that, I can work it out from those...Ta!
Hi Ruairidh
Seems in uncommonly good conditon. Retained by tacks not staples so does that make it original?. Did not realise such strong colours were used. Used to be able to buy leather paint but as continues to edges seems not been applied (The railways used on carriage seats)
I am not near mine at the moment but yes my RP is staple gunned at the rear to same untidy stretch as R's.
Interesting that mine does not have those wooden spacers, I can see how they would make it fit neater to the rear so might get to work with the saw.
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!