The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another comes to life

Our local Garage J.Foremans of Cranswick, has brought its 1934 Seven out to run in the village Jubilee parade. It hadn't run for a number of years but with a bit of tickling runs really well.

Sorry cant get the vidio to post
Peter - doesn't look like thats known to the Survivors Register - can you help?
Looks perfect well done
Hope it doesn't get over restored, I love a bit of patina, me!
On that we can be in full agreement Duncan, it’s perfect just as it is!
This looks great - the interior is a super reference for others.
Remarkable. The doors not sagged or rotted through. Even the check straps intact, a true miracle (one of the lesser examples of advanced engineering). Considering such a small car, and the driver able to view the rear directly, surprising that all cars have bent rear guards. I guess before marked spaces everywhere drivers often got hemmd in. In the days of real bumpers there was a lot of parking by sound and feel. it was not uncommon for young blokes  to bounce other cars to make space.
What's with the front s.a? I used to run my car with the carrier down. Saved damge on at least two occasions, but not tothe follower). be interesting to know the mileage. judging by the heavy cables may not retain solenoid dip.
What a fantastic RP!
It deserves very careful conservation, it's probably the most original still around.
It looks like it has a Trico or FoMoCo vacuum wiper motor but I can’t see a vacuum pipe in the engine shots...
The Recorded mileage is 21391 but could have been round the clock. The wear on seats and interior seems mainly through age. It looks the wiper motor is a Trico there is the remains of a vacuum hose inside and a stub loose in the manifold(removed in the photo). Wheel brace, Jack and some tools under the seats. The owners would like to put the car on the register if someone could point me in the right direction. Wiring and electrics are in a poor way with a number of the wires broken or the insulation rotted. Waiting for a new battery to test things. She started easily on the handle with a finger over the Vacuum hole but that battery "New" was dud. At present the minimum change is the idea. I will keep you informed with progress. Pete