The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat kit trimmers
Recently  a member recommended trimmer that supplied seat upholstery kits for an RP. I utilized the advanced search but was unable to find him.

Can someone advise a trimmer that I can purchase new seat kits?

Regards:  Arnie  USA
I think Bryan Purves is still doing them, wonderful service and beautiful work
Would you have an email address or web page so I may contact him?
I’m on a train at the moment but just Google Bryan Purves Austin Seven and he should come up
I just googled Byan and found this on the site :-                                                                                                                                              5th April 2022

Unfortunately we must announce that the business is now closed; due to the passing of Bryan, following his long battle with Cancer.

Stock items may still be available by email request to bryanpurvesstock@gmail.com, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee response  times to these enquiries.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank his many long standing customers for your custom and friendship over the years.
What about Simon Laxton ,He did a great job on some seven type seats about 18 months ago for me.
A7 trimming ?
Simon Laxton's contact details:

https://www.7trimming.co.uk/about-me

As mentioned above, Bryan Purves sadly passed away on March 20th after a long battle with cancer - some memories of him on the Mk1 Mini Forum:

https://mk1-forum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&...7eba665ca3
Thanks for the replies. I'll followup with Simon Laxton.  Arnie
That is very sad news indeed, I knew Bryan was struggling with cancer, but he battled on as if everything was normal and he gave me some great advice.
Sadly, I imagine I have one, if not the last trim kit, which I have to say is coming along beautifully and ten times better than I could have done.
We share a lot of projects with Simon Laxton and I can vouch for the superb quality of his work. We shall be running a joint trade stand with him at the Centenary Event.