The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifolds question
Hi Chaps,

I'm looking for a tubular manifold that exits beneath the car and a twin SU inlet manifold, any suggestions who sell them ? or is it a case of keep an eye on ebay ?

Many thanks Matt
Hi Matt

I have a tubular exhaust manifold that goes under the car that I would be willing to sell. I can send you some pictures if your are interested? 

Thanks

Tom
PM sent

many thanks Matt
Still looking, seems everyone has one but non of the suppliers have them for sale at the moment ?

My welding will have to improve if I plan on making one ?
Stuart Palmer who used to be on this forum used to make (of have made) bunch-of-bananas-manifolds in small batches but I do not know wether he still stocks them
https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/for...r#pid54191
The coupe has a new tubular manifold and single SU fitted. Ruairidh will be able to tell you who made the manifold.

Hi Peter
Looks far better than twin SUs or semi downdraught.
The front exhaust pipe on stock cars seems of generous diameter cf other cars  but presumably Austion did not make larger than necessary.
Oxfordshire Sevens make these manifolds. Like others, they have none at present, as far as I know, but I believe that they are planning to make some shortly.

Regards,

Jamie.