The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a handful at speed
Not easy....but fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYZ2OlE97Ow
A real Seven would be more exciting, esp the skid corrections. Need reactions far faster than shown, even at 30 mph.
Damn, that’s us now found out. Yes, the YouTube of the Chummy doing 36 mph down the finishing straight at Curborough was also a wild computer confection.
Well, I've never seen a Chummy windscreen wiper sweep that fast across the windscreen....
My vacuum wiper is quicker than that on the over-run.
What kind of tyres are those? They don't seem to leave any trace so they must be hovercraft issue...
(25-04-2022, 06:05 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: What kind of tyres are those? They don't seem to leave any trace so they must be hovercraft issue...

Must be special. They squeal on snow

C
A standard saloon on a corrugated metal road with drifts of thicker shingle and stock shock absorbers would be more challenging. 
The whiplash oversteer would have tested Stirling or whoever is a top driver now.
(Decades ago the Local Road Code used to advise how to steer into a skid, then all rear wheel. Around 1950 we used to go to a local beach 20 miles out and all corrugated shingle. My dad pondered the Road Code then commented that he had been doing  that almost continuously for years, there and back!)