The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrations Continue!
As an occasional organiser (weddings, bar mitzvahs, brewery visits, night nav rallies etc) I have the greatest respect for the Centenary Celebration team. Their imagination was brilliant, who would have expected such an early sell out for such a large number of participants. They also get many brownie points for having identified and booked a suitable venue so far in advance, not all clubs manage to achieve that. I addition to the Moreton in Marsh encampment, there will be opportunities for more local Seven owners or those unable to devote an entire week. The big excitement is the Wednesday at Prescott, a rather modern hillclimb that will host much speed history on display and demonstration. On the Friday, the lawns of Prescott will see the start of a Tour of Historic Hills of the Cotswolds. Bookings are already being taken

(A

Attached Files
.docx   word gambles chummy.docx (Size: 354.6 KB / Downloads: 28)
Hi Steve,
How do I sign up for the friday hill run ??
I am very keen to do this.

Regards Richard.
Richard, my response of yesterday seems to have disappeared, apologies. Please email at: stevekaytwo@btinternet.com.
Entries for this run are about to be closed, so if anyone else is would like to join us please email colin.bromley@yahoo.com ASAP. The entry fee will be £25. Thanks.