The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National A7 Rally 2018 - Beaulieu
Time to pencil in the date for the 2018 Rally. Entry forms will come available on the 750MC website during March and I will let everyone know when they are published.

The main theme this year is 'A7s Up to and Including 1930' so that we can showcase the earlier models around the arena - a feature that has become very popular in the last couple of years.

We would also like to have a smaller display of the very early 'Pram Hood' cars and if anyone is bringing such a vehicle do let Ian Nelson know and we'll make sure you get pride of place.

Note - You may camp from Friday evening to Monday morning.

(24-01-2018, 03:24 PM)NickĀ Salmon Wrote: Time to pencil in the date for the 2018 Rally. Entry forms will come available on the 750MC website during March and I will let everyone know when they are published.

The main theme this year is 'A7s Up to and Including 1930' so that we can showcase the earlier models around the arena - a feature that has become very popular in the last couple of years.

We would also like to have a smaller display of the very early 'Pram Hood' cars and if anyone is bringing such a vehicle do let Ian Nelson know and we'll make sure you get pride of place.

I understood it it was Saturday 30th June and 1st July; two days. Could you please confirm this as I have planned on going on the Saturday. Thank you.
Yes John, it is the whole weekend. You may camp from Friday evening. There are the tours of Palace House, and the New Forest run on Saturday, then the rally proper on Sunday.
(24-01-2018, 03:45 PM)NickĀ Salmon Wrote: Yes John, it is the whole weekend. You may camp from Friday evening. There are the tours of Palace House, and the New Forest run on Saturday, then the rally proper on Sunday.

Thanks Nick, that's a relief because I've booked the hotel.