The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibly the best trails car design, does anyone know it ?
Graham Barker said "My grandfather used to say "You can't tell a good sausage by its skin". "
Sausages may be tasty but you don't want to see them being made or what goes into them!
Not my taste but it is a true special lovingly created by an eccentric owner somewhere! I would love it if mechanically it was very exotic, i.e blown, C/R box, well set up suspension and went like a cut cat, that would be fun especially if you came up against one of the plethora of LWB Ulsteroid's that seem so common in the UK.
Black Art Enthusiast
You're all so hard on it haa haa bloody awful looking but know body recognize it, after all was built in the UK (by a blind man in a shed) almost worth keeping as is just to be errr different !!!

and yes the trials comment was a joke...
You would need a sense of humour to want that in your garage!
(14-03-2022, 12:19 PM)MalcolmĀ Parker Wrote: You would need a sense of humour to want that in your garage!

It would make a handy workbench
Bodywork by that well known coachbuilder, Flatpack & Son.
Haa haa maybe should offer the design rights to Ikea
(14-03-2022, 04:52 PM)goodwoodweirdo Wrote: Haa haa maybe should offer the design rights to Ikea

Whitworth?

Attached Files
.jpg   ikea.jpg (Size: 28.8 KB / Downloads: 84)
At least the builder finished it and, presumably, it works. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

Jamie.