The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive your Austin 7 Correctly
Drive your Austin 7 Correctly - dated 1927.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Where can I get a jetted half-timbered house to drive past please?
It's nice just to see people drive them.
I drove one of mine yesterday. When the speedo touched 70 I backed off. Is that driving it correctly?

Steve

NB. 70 on the speedo is probably more like 60, really, but it still, seemed, quite quick!
(04-03-2022, 07:25 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: It's nice just to see people drive them.

Thanks to you Tony and our other cherished suppliers, I’ve been driving mine...must put the interior in so it looks posh for the Centenary!
hi ivor,

alot to do.

i tried to start the supersport last weekend for a customer, and for the first time it sed NO. and didnt start.

i got it going during the week, but not running properly. so yet another job to sort. not only for the centenary.

i was looking to take the supersports up to guildtown for the scottish rally end of april.

neither of the other two cars i had planned for the 100th are even running yet Angry

at some point, ill have to stop sorting out parts for customers cars, and sort my own out.

tony.
(04-03-2022, 07:10 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Where can I get a jetted half-timbered house to drive past please?

Would this do Duncan?

(04-03-2022, 07:36 PM)Steve Jones Wrote: I drove one of mine yesterday. When the speedo touched 70 I backed off. Is that driving it correctly?

Steve

NB. 70 on the speedo is probably more like 60, really, but it still, seemed, quite quick!

Jones you should be ashamed of yourself, mistreating s poor innocent……………
Alan Fairless
Watching Mr Jones put a competition car up a hill is often exciting. Seeing him put a bog standard Chummy along a public road at 70 mph would be pretty hair raising.
(04-03-2022, 09:07 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: at some point, ill have to stop sorting out parts for customers cars, and sort my own out.
tony.

A huge shout out to Tony Betts at 7 County Austins for processing & shipping my order within a few days, the box arrived in the Antipodes yesterday, halfway round the world. Now we can get stuck in & sort our 7's out so we can drive them properly at the hill climb in May.

Thanks again Tony !!!

Aye
Greig