The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrapbook clippings
As a teenager mad on Austin Sevens I filled my scrapbook with many pages of A7 related articles.Fast forward 50 years this is one of them,anyone like to share any they have ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Big Seven is still on the DVLA database but untaxed for nearly 20 years, so with luck it has survived and is laid up somewhere.
AJN 137 is on the current DVLA database, but appears to have not been on the road since September 2005.
One more from around 1972.
I wonder if Amanda drove the car ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

UE 3601 is currently taxed according to the DVLA database.
Where do you start with a topic like this. Published in a Brisbane, Queensland Australia newspaper in mid 1980's showing the original owner and his sister with his 1930 Chummy. The story makes interesting reading and because of the import duties on complete cars, his Austin would have been sold with a tourer body manufactured locally in Brisbane.

UE3601 is now a lovely blue chummy residing in Essex with a member of the Essex club. The current owner bought it a few years ago from a lady who had it many years if I recal and promised a large file of useful info, which sadly never materialised.
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!