The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CENTENARY EVENT NOW SOLD OUT
Following the round of publicity that went out this morning I can now report that all entry tickets to the Centenary Event have now been sold.

The organising team thanks everyone who has booked to attend this once-in-a-lifetime event and we shall be filling the coming seven months with making sure we deliver a memorably wonderful experience for you all.

I can also confirm that well over 1,000 Austin Sevens are booked to attend. Marvellous!
Glad I got myself and Rosie booked in early!
well done on everyone's hard work. Is it to be a "record" number in terms of Austin 7 events ever?
Yes Jon, it absolutely is. There are approx 2,500 entrants and 1000+ Austin Sevens booked in.
ive booked in 3 cars,

but talking to a friend this week, i can take more if i can get them there.

if by any chance someone has space in what they are organising and are coming this way. i have others that can attend.

i dont know if something can be organised if others are in a simular position??

well dont to all of you organising to get a full event, and to everyone else doing your own thing to make this a memorable event.

tony.
Congratulations! What a machine we all own and celebrate.
Hi Tony

Much as we might like to say, 'Yes, bring more cars' the reality is that we have to say, 'No, please don't'.

We are operating under the constraints of the capacity of the site for people and for cars and we cannot handle more than have already been booked in.
fair enough.

taking less, is less hassle anyway.

tony.
Nick - how will data protection work with attendees at the event? Will there be any way of people of being able to "select in" to being on a 'people attending' list, that could conceivably help networking for people who are normally miles away (and never meet people in person that they may correspond with)?
I've noticed with Beaulieu that it is a good opportunity to meet people for the first time, but conscious that this will be bigger.
The terms and conditions for the event are on the website Jon. https://a7centenary.com/whats-on/centena...onditions/

We shall shortly be sending all entrants the details of a private Facebook group on which they can exchange information and plans for their attendance at the Centenary Event.