The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another lovely cover
Another restored Light Car cover. It's high resolution, so click the picture to get the real one
In case I've not listed this before, here's a collection of similar covers, all at a pretty high resolution: http://lathes.co.uk/austin-7-display They're spread over three hyper-linked pages.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The mother is in despair that the expensive anorexia treatment is not working. 
A young colleague of sturdy 2021 proportions recently called in an attractive  1934 tourer. He was concerned at the low laden  ride position and lean to starboard.....
Now mother don't confuse first and reverse selection as you sometimes do  Big Grin
If we had brought the G.P.S. as I suggested we could find our way home again!
How did you know?

Attached Files
.jpg   123.jpg (Size: 487.59 KB / Downloads: 207)
The advice to the mother is prudent. I have seen learners and others new to Sevens cover more than the distance to the tree in a single hop.
If she gets it wrong there will be more than a reflection in the water  Big Grin
Thanks Tony G

All covers very interesting. The lady quite clearly not on the average wage.  Those that were would seldom have got past tthe bicycle adverts.
Tony,

Had no idea she was holding a GPS Journal, an absolute coincidence. The caption seemed to fit their dilemma.
Smile
Russell.
(09-11-2021, 02:13 AM)Russlin Wrote: Tony,

Had no idea she was holding a GPS Journal, an absolute coincidence. The caption seemed to fit their dilemma.
Smile
Russell.

The only reference I can find to GPS in the 20's is The Great Public Schools ??