The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COP-OUT 26
Thank you.
I am not sure what this picture is doing amongst goings on in Glasgow. I am also not sure which hillclimb is portrayed. This very day I have ascended Birdlip and Chatcombe Pitch, being in the Cotswolds it ain’t either of them. It is not the hillclimb/ trials section going from Llanidloes to Staylittle, largely because the dam somewhat similar to this one, now visible from that steep road, was opened in 1967 and thus could not appear on that cover. Perhaps we could appeal to Scottish hillclimb spotters for help.

Since initially posting I notice that a Suffolk member confirms that it is not on the road between Sizewell and Leiston. Detective work continues!
Ignore the exaggerated hills and it’s a bit like Baitings Dam off the M62. However I’m not sure if it was running in the 30s.
Alan Fairless
(02-11-2021, 06:59 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Looks like the Woodhead Pass to me :-)

Apologies - wrong place to post it. I'll try again...
(02-11-2021, 09:27 AM)NHW Wrote: I'd be interested to know by what metric Biden is an improvement over Trump.

I am sure with a question like this no answer will suffice  Big Grin

Crump supporters are blind and deaf to any criticism of their messiah- including those who believe his suggested Covid cures.

Obviously the democratic disaster of the storming of the Whitehouse was not caused by  him either  Sad  

As said do not discuss Politics or Religion on any forum !
Tony Press.
i asked only a question and received a polite and objective answer from Charles P.
You have perfectly illustrated the reason this forum prefers to avoid political debate - the predictable posting of subjective rancor.
Thank you.
I think its just a bit of Surrealist Exaggerated Advertising BS.
Re where the picture is. It’s those Sevens in the USA. That’s the Hoover Dam going from California to Arizona,

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
The dam:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Whilst Tesla drivers can sometimes preach that they have foresight and are planning ahead, today I met a slightly indecisive one. He appears to not have been able to decide whether to go left or right, so went straight uip the middle, beaching himself and leaving a trail of very expensive looking debris. Enjoy

.jpg   tesla2.jpg (Size: 242.72 KB / Downloads: 89)
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!