The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COP-OUT 26
Tony, please don't be quite so scathing about Joe Biden. remember he is the same generation as a number of us here on the forum. The poor b*gg*r was probably jet-lagged! I know I would be - in fact I often am! And I haven't flown for years!

Anyway  he's a big improvement on The Donald.
Or to quote an old Australian saying- 'A Drover's Dog would be a better replacement for Crump'.

We still do not appear to have an electric replacement for the  canal blocking container ships which are scattering containers full of goods made by that rather aggressive group who seem to be short of coal- apparently now using some from those nasty aggressive Australians with a leader who seems to be quite good at upsetting friends.

I will go back to preparing for a Zoom MGM.
I'd be interested to know by what metric Biden is an improvement over Trump.
(02-11-2021, 09:27 AM)NHW Wrote: I'd be interested to know by what metric Biden is an improvement over Trump.

This is what Trump would care about
https://www.factsarefirst.com/comparison.../joe-biden

Actually engaging in climate change is probably a good improvement
(01-11-2021, 11:03 PM)David Stepney Wrote: Tony, please don't be quite so scathing about Joe Biden. remember he is the same generation as a number of us here on the forum. The poor b*gg*r was probably jet-lagged! I know I would be - in fact I often am! And I haven't flown for years!

Anyway  he's a big improvement on The Donald.

hi david,
i thought the same thing with biden. as i get older i like a midday nap myself.

but there again, when your private jet is AIRFORCE 1 ? it not like flying cattle class to the states Big Grin

did the australian prime minster, use there coal powered plane to get over here. i understand they have to get rid of all that carbon releasing coal somewere? or at least sell it the china, before they make any COP-26 agreements.
Now we stray into politics - so, better to make this the last post on the subject and go back to A7s; they have more than enough foibles to keep us entertained for many a day.
I concur.
Avoid at all costs anything to do with Religion or Politics.

When in Rome.....Or Glasgow even!!
Hill Climb Special - well, nearly.  Click the picture for a clearer image.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like the Woodhead Pass to me :-)