The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Another nice donation
I received a delightful donation to the Archive this week from Nigel Offer of the Solent Club. This donation is of a large collection of photos from various eras, all 7 related and just the sort of thing I have been looking for to bolster the collection of period photos held by the Archive. Thank you Nigel..

The Archive holds quite a number of photos which all need going through, identifying and cataloguing. Not all will make it to the web site, I will be honest, as a result of the overhead of the work, but those of genuine interest will be displayed... As I get closer to doing that work (a pilot project is underway), I will reach out for volunteers to help with the task..

Hugh
Hugh, if you have any "specials" that would benefit from very high-resolution scanning and cleaning up, I'm very happy to help
Hi,

I have just been having an explore and found the following.

parts list 353k
repair charges 540f
price list 478a
price list478c
front cover and first page 821d ( Sorry father could not get to the bonfire in time )
price list 1166c

Big Seven body parts no cover 1745  ( I see this one already in the archive )

My father worked as a mechanic in the early 1970s and he rescued these from going on a fire during his fag break.
I dread to think what else was lost to the flames that day.

These all need to be rehomed in the public domain. 

I had forgotton all about them untill this thread made me think.