The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A beautiful Pearl and girl.
Pear and Girl - well, it was a Morris cover originally, but we can't have that, can we....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Little wonder she is dewy eyed. I would be too if a wayward Seven was substituted for a hydraukic brake, hydraulic s.a, 50 mph cruise Morris 8.
Off to the Morris Eight forum with you, Bob. Does the 8 forum indicate even a small proportion of their competition history? Mind you, some of us are too modest to remind everybody and thier auntie that once again this year, Sevens took the Lewis & Nicholson Trophy. Which team did we defeat, again? Oh, I’m far too polite to mention Sevens, again. Oops, just said it again.
Tony, did you leave the small black print in from the Morris advert?
(23-10-2021, 09:07 AM)Dave Wortley Wrote: Tony, did you leave the small black print in from the Morris advert?
Dash! I neglected to do that - so thanks for pointing it out. Too late now, it's embedded in several layers of Photoshop
Tony, I've really no idea what is original and what is made up on this? These photoshopped things get detached from the forum and get interpreted from the web "just" as potentially historic images. Is this a historic one or a photoshopped one, please?
(23-10-2021, 10:29 AM)JonE Wrote: Tony, I've really no idea what is original and what is made up on this? These photoshopped things get detached from the forum and get interpreted from the web "just" as potentially historic images. Is this a historic one or a photoshopped one, please?
Heavily Photoshopped - my other computer with the images is running a ram check so I can't get to the original - I'll see if I can find the original eBay entry. Here it is (ever believe anything you find on the Web):

ok, so what about watermarking or signing yours subtly in a corner with a name or at least a date?
I know these are probably out of design copyright, but...
Loving the photoshops and the pics that appear on this forum - I love the whimsy.

I do have to quibble a little here though - it's the description - yes it applies to everything (and everyone) in that picture but, 'at low cost?'

I don't think so!  Big Grin

.png   low cost.png (Size: 71.92 KB / Downloads: 164)
A good idea - I've changed the date in the original to something else. Of course, there is nothing to stop somebody else from playing with it - that's the problem with all web images, and text. For example, here's today's Daily Mail headline and confirmed by one in the telegraph - and it's even in the Guardian, so it must be true (it even has Grundian spelling mistake for confirmation....)

.jpg   Drive.jpg (Size: 125.41 KB / Downloads: 122)