The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Travel 1933
Modern Travel - a prize for guessing which motor manufacture's magazine has been stolen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is that the original 'Angel of the North' - specially designed to distract the motorist whilst he navigates that very narrow causeway?
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
Ha Ha! I know the answer, but I'll leave it for others to guess; but it's not one manufacturer but two, from two different parts of the country  Wink
(02-10-2021, 08:03 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Ha Ha! I know the answer, but I'll leave it for others to guess; but it's not one manufacturer but two, from two different parts of the country  Wink
Ah! I knew that you'd get it, Mike. if you don't have the copy, I'll show it later.
Here's the original - I'm rather taken with it....

They seemed to like the red and blue colour scheme!

.jpg   modern travel.JPG (Size: 108.63 KB / Downloads: 316)
The Austin looks no less aesthetic than the other car. Dunno how she got up there in high heels. If trying to attract the attention of Seven driver would ned to try harder. Road usually requires 110% attention.
Here you are Bob, I can even make her come alive: http://www.lathes.uk/smile.mp4
That is amazing!
Hi Tony

Impressive. With several Sevens and a business I dunno how you find time. Would take me hours!

Such a look long ago would likely have saved me from Sevens and vice versa.