The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GB plates no longer valid

.jpg   FAbkt2XX0Acvq1z.jpg (Size: 121.17 KB / Downloads: 587)
Middle class problems...
Perhaps someone with come up with a suitable GBUK+ plate, for modern times?
Grrr. Let's cross fingers that the European Union continues to allow historic vehicles registered in non-EU nations to travel freely within their territory.
And will the Scottish plate read SC, or ECC?
Ecosse!
I am not thinking of going into Europe at the moment but if I do I will just stick on the new type plates with the Uk identifier bit and union flag on them and go back to my old plates once back home. Is there country their rules so have to comply with them. I don’t suppose there are any rules changes here for Eu registered vehicles entering the UK.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Could I use a FCUK clothes label I wonder?
(29-09-2021, 05:30 PM)John Mason Wrote: I am not thinking of going into Europe at the moment but if I do I will just stick on the new type plates with the Uk identifier bit and union flag on them and go back to my old plates once back home. Is there country their rules so have to comply with them.  I don’t suppose there are any rules changes here for Eu registered vehicles entering the UK.

John Mason.

However, this is a decision made by our government, not imposed by the EU.
Duncan, I always thought that was a mistake made by a dyslexic designer.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
My dad was very proud of the fact he delayed the purchase of his new car, supplied by a grey imports place in Reading, by a few weeks to get RL as the first two letters (his initials).

Unfortunately I could never look at it and not see the next 4 digits "51HT" in the same light as French Connection UK.

You wont be fined for displaying both GB and UK, or UK and ECOSSE or UK and national flags... as said already it's not exactly a big problem. 

As for a decision by our government to include cars that would previously be identified with an NI, do we think this is intended to make it just a little bit more complicated to extract them from the fold? If not then just to labour the point that they are still (just) part of the UK. Why else would anyone be bothered to make the change?