The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Forum update to latest version
Dear austinsevenfriends.com friends,

we updated the forum software to the latest version and, as always, everything should be "better and more stable" now...
And, as always, only faulty programm code was changed/repaired...
And, as always, all politicians will stick to their promises after an election...

As you might figure from our slight sarcasm, their is a minimal chance (as always), that some different issues were produced with this update.
We hope, it didn't happen, but if you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us with a failure discription.

Kind regards
The Management

[Image: manage_logo.png]
thank you in advance
Had a problem login on this morning, this is usually automatic. I had to make several attempts before I was accepted.
All good here - thanks Admin.
Only a small inconvenience but I don't get emails to tell me a new reply to my postings........this however has been happening for perhaps a week or more.......pretty sure I tick the subscribe box.

Although I seem to get automatically logged in when I open any topics!

Dennis
Just a test :

Tony Johns recent additions:

https://forums.autosport.com/topic/215085-austin-seven-racing-in-australia-from-1928/?view=getnewpost

New method of adding pictures will take a little while to get used to  Smile
Drag and drop!!!

Well, well...

Good job Management...  Smile
Oooh, didn't spot that.

So if you want to attach an image directly from the internet you can add a URL here:

.jpg   1.JPG (Size: 38.69 KB / Downloads: 203)

Or if you want to add an image from your computer, click in the attachment box and it will open up a path to navigate to the image, then 'insert into post' as we did before.

Max image size looks to be a little over 3mb?

Cor blimey, Hugh's right - can also drag and drop an image into the attachments box....
Hi Management 

Drag and drop  Smile!

Thank you thank you!

Cheers 

Howard
Brilliant work management, as always your efforts are much appreciated