The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting ulster replica on eBay
Be interesting to see the numbers on the sports gearbox

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-7-Ulst...635-2958-0
Interesting, but not interested.
They must have cold winters in Dover! Both this and the Ruby he's selling have got heaters, apparently  Undecided
"inknigition". Now, thats petty advanceded, the hole carfullly arse.ambled and snotted peakage hasing enoremous apple.
Wayne surfaces again! He of the seemingly endless supply of Sevens with female names. I believe he is registered here on austinsevenfriends?
"New Tyres" - Shame the tread pattern doesnt match tho!
Raleigh Chopper Mudguards held on with 1/4 bar and 6mm bolts and a great design feature!
Threaded rod welded onto the throttle linkage -
The wiring looks like a snakes wedding
I do like the coat hooks on the exhaust heat shield - i assume you can use it to dry your hat on!

Why does the number plate cover the starting handle hole - i assume the radiator is to long!!

All that said, it has potential, and if i was looking for a cheep project id be tempted at no mopre than £2k given the problems - but i do fear a novice falls into the trap of buying what appears to be a cheep sporty number thinking they are getting a bargain!