The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Sevens
Is anyone in contact with David Wilkinson of Southern Sevens?

I'm asking on behalf of a mutual customer who has been trying contact Dave about an order for over a month, with no response forthcoming.
Hi Martin
unfortunately David Wilkinson is no longer with us, he passed away couple of months ago.
Hi edgar,

I think you may have the wrong david Wilkinson.

Dave Wilkinson of southern seven, is struggling with some bad health. But was definitely alive last friday at beaulieu when his brother bob handed tracy the phone to talk to him.

Big Grin do excuse me for laughing, but I did shock both of us when we read it.

Tony.
(07-09-2021, 08:58 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: Hi edgar,

I think you may have the wrong david Wilkinson.

Dave Wilkinson of southern seven, is struggling with some bad health. But was definitely alive last friday at beaulieu when his brother bob handed tracy the phone to talk to him.

Big Grin do excuse me for laughing, but I did shock both of us when we read it.

Tony.

You maybe right as both are more or less in the same area.
Thanks, gents.

My understanding is (fortunately) that Tony is correct and David is very much with us, but not well.

Does anyone know whether his brother is sufficiently involved with the business to deal with customers' problems?

If so, how can he be contacted?
Hi martin,

Sorry I cant supply further contact details. I dont have bob or Dave's mobile numbers.

Usually dave will call me, when he needs something. Or for a catch-up chat.

Thanks tony.
Talked to Bob on Saturday , he said that Dave is unwell but wanted to go to Beauliue but he wouldn’t bring him. Bob seams to know what’s going on with Davies business and I believe lives on the same premises. David’s number is 01737 559240
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Thanks, Derek.