The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
austin repro at BEAULIEU
Wink 
Hi 
If you are going to BEAULIEU Austin Reproduction parts Will be on there usual stall GREEN 145
 Hope to see you there 
               regards
              Willie
Well done willie.

I usually start a thread for stall holders to list were they are, if they want to that is.

A lot of other things on my mind this year.

So I hope you dony mind details being added to this thread.

Dates for this years beaulieu international autojumble are 4th and 5th september.   

Yes this coming weekend. If you are interested.

7 county Austin's have there usual pitches R333 and R334

thanks tony.
Looking forward to seeing you there.

I heard yesterday from a friend who picked up covid at a vintage rally in Lincs early last month, he & his wife have been rather ill despite double jabs - so stay careful people.
Quite agree chris,

I always take a mask with me, and would urge others too.

I know it's open air. But when people start to crowd together.

I done the same at 750, 

and last weekend at the A47.  Looking round the cars was fine. But it got very busy round the jumble. I only sore two masks. Mine and and 60+ year old woman, so hopefully that's two of us who didnt catch anything Huh

Tony
Great that your going Tony I will see you there I have tickets for both days.

Charlie
We will not be down this year, but hope to return next year.
(01-09-2021, 10:50 AM)Tony Betts Wrote: I only sore two masks. Mine and and 60+ year old woman, so hopefully that's two of us who didnt catch anything Huh

Tony

Please don't spread untruths about Covid 19. 

Face coverings in general usage for Covid 19 purposes simply reduces the amount of virus the wearer spreads about, should they be infected. Made a legal requirement to slow the spread for what appear to be sound scientific reasons. And now no longer a legal requirement for similar scientific reasons.

For personal protection purposes, unless you wore a FFP2 or 3 (Or N95) mask with full face fit, you may as well have worn a sieve.
haaahaaa
(01-09-2021, 01:54 PM)Hedd_Jones Wrote:
For personal protection purposes, unless you wore a FFP2 or 3 (Or N95) mask with full face fit, you may as well have worn a sieve.

FFP3 mask with full face fit left over from my Asbestos Surveying days!! At the start of all this I suggested I could wear it for the weekly supermarket trip but Mrs. J said no Sad

Steve
(01-09-2021, 01:54 PM)Hedd_Jones Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 10:50 AM)Tony Betts Wrote: I only sore two masks. Mine and and 60+ year old woman, so hopefully that's two of us who didnt catch anything Huh

Tony

Please don't spread untruths about Covid 19. 

Face coverings in general usage for Covid 19 purposes simply reduces the amount of virus the wearer spreads about, should they be infected. Made a legal requirement to slow the spread for what appear to be sound scientific reasons. And now no longer a legal requirement for similar scientific reasons.

Hi hedd,

It's a free country apparently?

And you can do and beleive whatever you told.

This is why we have anti vax marches, and why there trolls target a 16 year old girl suffering on oxygen in hospital.

So you may or MAYNOT be right in what you say.

The way "I" and it's only MY OPINION. And no idiot will change it.

First we are not free from covid, so what I can do to try stop myself from getting it I'll do.
Second the only reason the government are not insisting on masks, or anything else to do with covid. Is the hospitals are not overworked with covid cases. And yes they are desperate to get the economy back working because they are in the s h I t.
Third thing is when we finished lockdown, wearing masks, washing our hands, there were 1,000 new cases a day. And 1 death a day.

Yesterday new, over 30,000 new casses. And 50 deaths a day.

When the hospitals are over run again, the government WILL shut us all down again.

So as I say, it's a free world, do what you want. Take whatever risks you feel you need to. But dont complain next time you are in lockdown.

A risk of running on to much.
A friend 5 doors down from me contracted covid 4 weeks ago. He is 34 years old, and was perfectly fit, with no health issues before covid. He got the all clear from being able to pass it on just over 2 weeks ago. Yet he still has long covid, so he has still got all th symptoms, blinding headaches, a permanent red and runny nose, NO sence of smell, and NO  sense of tast.

This probably wont sound much to someone like you, BUT TRY IT. His condition is considered mild?

Another friends daughter died a few months ago, from what's called a covid heart attach as her symptoms worsend. Google covid heart attach.

Tony